- Check the top inch of the soil. To avoid overwatering, water your plant when this section is dry.
- Allow for water runoff from the bottom of the pot to avoid drowning the roots and prevent rot.
- Check the pH of the water you are giving your plants through a runoff sample. Cannabis crops thrive at around a pretty neutral 6.5 PH.
- The PPM (parts per million) is the level of nutrients the plants are receiving through the water source. “Cannabis plants prefer a ppm of around 500 when in the vegetative phase, and favor a ppm of around 1000 during the flowering stage of the grow cycle” (Royal Queen Seeds, p.1).
“Too much water can lead to some serious problems for plants and may obstruct oxygen intake. On the other end of the spectrum, too little water can lead to extremely dry conditions that will leave cannabis plants thirsty, eventually causing them to wilt” (Royal Queen Seeds, p.1).Under Watering, see time lapse of crop coming back to life after being watered (GWE, p.1), (Mickes_Trichs).
- Drooping plant (lively after watering)
- Paper thin leaves from lack of water
- Growing medium (soil) is dry
- Chronic underwatering leads to yellowing of leaves and nutrient deficiency
- Curling or clawing of leaves from holding too much water
- Yellow leaves from nutrient deficiency and lack of oxygen
- Drooping plant after watering
- None or not enough runoff from pot after watering
- No Minimum Order Requirements
- Most Items Ship Within 24 Hours
- Live Technical Support directly from our office.
- We manufacture our patented products from our California location.
- We directly handle warranty issues for you.
- Unmatched filter performance.
- Small and Large units for Ponds, Pool and Spa use, as well.
- We offer unparalleled fresh drinking water products.
- Installation videos and manuals are on our website.
- Complete UV line, including a compact 400 Watt unit for larger installations.
- All UV’s have a blue cap that indicates the lamp is operating.
- We have the longest lamp life on the market, 14 months.
#lifedependsonwater #aquauv #aquaultraviolet #madeintheusa #aquauvmadeinusa #water #waterfiltration #uvwaterfiltration #followus #cannabis #cannabisindustry #cannabisgrowers #cannabisgrow #cannabisforpain #medicalmarijuana #painrelief #chronicpain #cannabishelpsmypain #cannabishelpsmychemo #cannabishelpsmyhealth #healthyliving #cannbiswatering #howmuchwater #overwatering #underwatering #cannabisgrowing #howtowatermycannabis #marijuanawatering #cannabiscrop #cannabiscropwater #thirstycrop #thcthirst
Sources and further readings:
Watering Your Cannabis: How To Fix Over And Underwatering, 2017Royal Queen Seeds – https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-watering-your-cannabis-how-to-fix-over-and-underwatering-n694
Underwatering Cannabis Plants Symptoms & Solutions
Haze, Nebula – Over-watering Cannabis Plants – Symptoms & Solutions
Grow Weed Easy Time Lapse of Underwatered Cannabis Crop Back to Life – Mikes_Trichs https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/underwatered-back-to-life-mikes_trichs.gif